DIY Brown Sugar Coffee Body Scrub



Christmas is right around the corner, and I have been frantically scouring the internet for affordable, yet desirable gift ideas. I found a TON of sugar scrub recipes on Pinterest, and decided to make a cute spa-kit for a few of the women in my life including one of these recipes. However, most of the recipes I saw required me to head to Walmart for the fiftieth time this week, so I created a simple yet delicious version featuring items I already had at home! The result? A perfect body scrub that has 100% edible ingredients (thus no nasty chemicals), the perfect consistency to slough away dead skin, and leaves your skin feeling wonderful! This makes a great addition to any spa or beauty related gift! 









Printable Recipe


Ingredients:
2 C. Brown Sugar
1/2 C. Coffee Grounds
1 C. Melted Coconut Oil
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract 


Instructions:

1.) In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients. 
2.) Stir until well combined with a wooden spoon.*
3.) Transfer product to an air-tight container
*For a finer-grain or smoother product, add to a food processor instead of manually mixing.

Comments

Popular Posts